ONCOLOGICALLY TREATED CHILDREN IN BRNO
Implementation of the project from the Dáme na vás (We listen to you) participatory budget: Oncologically treated children in Brno.
Contact: Mgr. Irena Vlahovičová, coordinator of the Oncologically Treated Children project in Brno
The aim of the project is to support families with children mainly in the active phase of treatment, but of course also those who have completed treatment. All support activities will take place in Brno or online.
We focused on the area of:
- movement (yoga, fitness exercises, rehabilitation, therapeutic exercises);
- psycho-hygiene (relaxation massage, psychological counselling, partner counselling, art therapy, music therapy);
- educational activities (thematic educational webinars, on-line tutoring of children);
- cultural activities (theatre performances with workshops, concerts);
- assistance for children in families.